Geek & Buy is being held at the same venue as last year:
Latton Bush Centre, Southern Way, Harlow CM18 7BL
TRAVEL BY CAR
Reaching the venue is the simplest by car and has good on-site parking.
- Harlow is accessible from the M11, J7. The M11 can be reached via the M25, J27.
- From the M11, exit at Junction 7, and at the roundabout onto A414 signposted Harlow (not Chelmsford).
- After exiting onto the A414, follow a short piece of dual carriageway. At the next roundabout with a Park-Inn on your left (an unusual looking roundabout as the road also goes straight through it), take the first exit left onto Southern Way.
- Follow Southern Way for approximately 1 mile. The Latton Bush Centre will be on your left, set back from the road with a mini-roundabout. There is a speed camera on your right facing you approximately where the mini roundabout is. On-site parking is FREE, with overflow car parks running around the site in the event the primary car park is full.
TRAVEL BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Travel to the Latton Bush Centre is possible by Public Transport though will require transfers. Latton Bush is not situated in Harlow Town Centre.
- By Train, after reaching Harlow Town station, you will need to make your way from there to Harlow Bus Terminus which is in the Town Centre. There should be regular buses from the station that can get you there. Alternatively it is a 10 minute walk to the Town Centre Bus Terminus, to then pick up the #4 Bus.
- By Bus (and follow-on directions for By Train). From the Bus Terminus, you will need to take the Number 4 Bus, which follows a loop around the Latton Bush area and back to town. You can download a PDF of Harlow Bus Routes <<here>>
- By Taxi. Taxi Ranks are present at both Harlow Town Station and Harlow Bus Terminus. It is approximately a 10 minute journey to The Latton Bush Business Centre from both the Station and the Terminus.
The Parking and entrance to the Centre is along the left-side of the building when you enter from the road. Upon entering the Centre, turn left at the front desk and you’ll find the hall up a short flight of stairs. There is disabled and wheelchair access to the site and the hall.