At the core of our event, and our namesake, is the Bring & Buy. Over several tables, we’ll be able to host all manner of your geeky items that you wish to sell. Entering items into the Bring & Buy is free, though there is a 10% commission deductible on final sale price.
To speed up processing on the day, you can download the interactive PDF form below. This will enable you to (using adobe acrobat) type up your items, and prices, along with matching price tag – and then print and stick (using magic tape) to your items.
An editable PDF item submission form can be downloaded directly from >>>here<<< or below (both via dropbox).
The form should be fully interactive. Depending on your version of Acrobat or Reader, it should hopefully auto fill duplicate information later in the form (ie typed details autofilling identical boxes). If not, then please do ensure your ID reference is properly reflected on the Header, the item list and on the item tickets.
Bring & Buy Checklist and Notes
– Ensure your item is presentable so the buyers can see what it is.
– Ensure the price ticket is securely taped to a visible area on the top/front of the item
– Consider carefully your selling price. The Geek Crew will be unable to barter for you. Your listed price is effectively the “Buy it Now price”
– If you are selling multiple miniatures or loose parts, ensure they are packaged so they are not only visible to the buyer but also will reduce the chances of them being damaged.
– A set, game or book is entered in the Bring & Buy on the understanding that it should be complete. If it is damaged or there are missing pieces, please can a secondary note be added with the ticket explaining the fault.
– You can submit items from doors open at 11. Bear in mind except in exceptional circumstances payouts will not commence until 2pm.